Shit Bloggers Do
Posted by becca3416
Many thoughts run through my mind when I sit down to do blog related activities. Here are some of those candid thoughts. Thank me later by telling me that you do some of these things too.
- The word exercise is the devil, not because I hate to work out, but because I will never be able to comprehend its spelling.
- I should really learn to spell it though before I begin writing. No, I am just going to use Google. I support Google.
- Great. I have successfully browsed to http://www.gogle.com. Why is that even a site?
- Wait… I am not even writing anything about exercise.
- Let’s see what is happening on Twitter.
- Great. I have successfully browsed to http://www.titter.com. Good thing I am not at work.
- I should Google search “how to type better” instead of “how to spell exercise”.
- All right, I made it to Twitter.
- Better retweet that.
- Who the hell is this naked chick?
- That definitely warrants a retweet.
- Favorite everything!
- Okay, I need to produce content.
- Let’s see what ideas I have been writing down. “Redo lupus sunflower seeds”. Right.
- I should add a warning to my notepad that says, “do not record any ideas while drinking”.
The magic really begins after I actually finish a post:
- Yay, a post is born!
- That tag is so funny. Everyone is going to think that tag is hilarious. Who uses such an outrageous tag? You do. You are so funny.
- Why isn’t anyone mentioning the tag? No one looks at tags. Sigh
- I should go do something else for a while. Right after this last comment reply.
- No I shouldn’t.
You now know the process behind running a successful blog. Congratulations.
Hey! Happy Birthday to Madame Weebles today! Go over to Le Clown’s page to wish her a good one and tell her she is young and pretty. Me and Jack did!
Lastly, be on the look out tomorrow for my big interview with someone you may know…
- 5 Blogging Lessons From The Dragon Blogger (bizsugar.com)
- 5 SEO Tips for Getting Website Owners to Link Back to You (fruition.net)
- 5 Rules of Twitterquette when Asking for #Twitter Retweets (soshable.com)
About becca3416Becca Cord is a twenty-something year old southern ballerina turned humor writer and video editor. Having lived in Louisiana her entire life, she is now perusing her travel dreams while starting her own free-lance Web Marketing business and organizing a nation wide blogging event, Blogger Interactive. She believes one of her callings is making people laugh, and she intends to do so. You can find Becca on her personal blog, Facebook page, or Twitter @becca25tofly.
Posted on January 10, 2013, in Humor, Silly and tagged 25tofly, Becca Cord, blog, bloggers, Blogging, can't write, Funny, gmail, How to blog, humor, I bet you looked at the tags, Search Engines, shit bloggers do, shit people do, shit writers do, Social Networking, spell exercise, twitter, vlog, WordPress, writers block, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. 124 Comments.