Posted by becca3416
I have mentioned before that I stopped doing most of the blog awards and such, but that I do enjoy answering the questions that come along with some of them. So this is my half ass participation for Twindaddy who tagged me. I feel like cattle, but I am going to answer all of your questions with a YouTube Video to pay homage to our weekday theme, YouTube Tuesday. And because you have survived on your snowflake for so long. Have fun.
- Dogs shouldn’t snore. Why the hell is my dog snoring? Would you rather this?
- Describe the most embarrassing moment you ever endured. Usually involves autocorrect.
- My butt’s numb from sitting here for so long. Wait, that’s not a question. You have a wedgie. Do you take care of immediately or wait until no one will notice you taking care of it? Here is an option. Or ditch the undies all together.
- A coworker has some nasty body odor. How do you address the situation? Hire Terry Crews. There is no other option.
- You just farted. You are relieved that it wasn’t loud but it quickly becomes apparent that it was SBD. Do you blame the dog? Ummm.
- You don’t have a dog. Who do you blame now? Obviously.
- Who’s the most hilarious blogger you follow besides me? If you didn’t see this coming, you are dense.
- Some dude’s fly is down. Do you do the considerate thing and tell him or are you too embarrassed to say anything because you’d have to admit you were looking at his junk? Don’t be afraid to basket shop.
- What is the funniest movie EVAR?? The character named Becca is not me. Don’t freak out.
- I got so drunk this one time that I actually…. Well if you must know. Just kidding! I haven’t thrown up since I was five. True story.
- If you could be any species in that galaxy far away, which would it be (yes, I’m referring to Star Wars)? I challenge you with some classic extraterrestrialism.
There. I made a post. I am off to pat myself on the back and feel accomplished.
- ‘Harlem Shake’ Craze Sweeps YouTube, Nation (washington.cbslocal.com)
- Las Vegas Tee Times Releases First YouTube Broadcast (prweb.com)
- Watch The Top 9 YouTube Videos Of The Week (huffingtonpost.com)
About becca3416Becca Cord is a twenty-something year old southern ballerina turned humor writer and video editor. Having lived in Louisiana her entire life, she is now perusing her travel dreams while starting her own free-lance Web Marketing business and organizing a nation wide blogging event, Blogger Interactive. She believes one of her callings is making people laugh, and she intends to do so. You can find Becca on her personal blog, Facebook page, or Twitter @becca25tofly.
Posted on February 19, 2013, in Humor, Silly and tagged 25tofly, Becca Cord, blog, blog tags, Blogging, Funny, funny videos, humor blog, life, questions, smile you found the hidden tag, Star Wars, Terry Crews, twindaddy, WordPress, YouTube, youtube tuesday. Bookmark the permalink. 46 Comments.