Posted by becca3416
Many thoughts run through my mind when I sit down to do blog related activities. Here are some of those candid thoughts. Thank me later by telling me that you do some of these things too.
- The word exercise is the devil, not because I hate to work out, but because I will never be able to comprehend its spelling.
- I should really learn to spell it though before I begin writing. No, I am just going to use Google. I support Google.
- Great. I have successfully browsed to http://www.gogle.com. Why is that even a site?
- Wait… I am not even writing anything about exercise.
- Let’s see what is happening on Twitter.
- Great. I have successfully browsed to http://www.titter.com. Good thing I am not at work.
- I should Google search “how to type better” instead of “how to spell exercise”.
- All right, I made it to Twitter.
- Better retweet that.
- Who the hell is this naked chick?
- That definitely warrants a retweet.
- Favorite everything!
- Okay, I need to produce content.
- Let’s see what ideas I have been writing down. “Redo lupus sunflower seeds”. Right.
- I should add a warning to my notepad that says, “do not record any ideas while drinking”.
The magic really begins after I actually finish a post:
- Yay, a post is born!
- That tag is so funny. Everyone is going to think that tag is hilarious. Who uses such an outrageous tag? You do. You are so funny.
- Why isn’t anyone mentioning the tag? No one looks at tags. Sigh
- I should go do something else for a while. Right after this last comment reply.
- No I shouldn’t.
You now know the process behind running a successful blog. Congratulations.
Hey! Happy Birthday to Madame Weebles today! Go over to Le Clown’s page to wish her a good one and tell her she is young and pretty. Me and Jack did!
Lastly, be on the look out tomorrow for my big interview with someone you may know…
- 5 Blogging Lessons From The Dragon Blogger (bizsugar.com)
- 5 SEO Tips for Getting Website Owners to Link Back to You (fruition.net)
- 5 Rules of Twitterquette when Asking for #Twitter Retweets (soshable.com)
Tags: 25tofly, Becca Cord, blog, bloggers, Blogging, can't write, Funny, gmail, How to blog, humor, I bet you looked at the tags, Search Engines, shit bloggers do, shit people do, shit writers do, Social Networking, spell exercise, twitter, vlog, WordPress, writers block, YouTube