OR, 5 Ways to Tell If You Are Adaptive and Awesome
You belong in one of these two categories, depending on your inherent optimism/pessimism, if you do any of the following:
1. Use your hair straightener to iron only the front of your shirt while it remains on your body. After all, it’s the only side people see anyway.
2. Sprinkle your house with multiple bowls of cat food and water in a decorative fashion to avoid having to worry about completing the task throughout the week. Soon, your cat can’t run away from you when you try to motorboat his belly. He will waddle slow enough for you to catch him. Two birds, one stone.
3. Your driver’s side window in your vehicle has not had roll down capabilities since some time in 2011. You enter the drive-thru backwards.
4. Instead of holding that heavy blow dryer over your head for twenty minutes, you turn on Willow Smith and whip your hair back and forth until it’s dry. Go green.
5. You write a “list” post and lure people in with a picture of a bulging cat belly. This is most certainly in the adaptive and awesome category. No debate here.
- lazy days (ohshecooks.com)
- Great tips on how to Make your hair straight using blow dryer (forallwomentoknow.blogspot.com)
- Lazy Cats (gaspodethedog.typepad.com)