Here is part two of the Draw Your Life video I posted last week. Beware of cheese.
Now for some important news!
1. There will be a new article written by yours truly on The Indie Chicks tomorrow! I will be tweeting the link and sharing it on Facebook and all of that good stuff. You know what to do! Oh, and while you are there, if you have a moment to vote for me for the Funniest Blog and/or Funniest Vlog categories of their Badass Blogger Contest I will give you a kidney. It’s all good, I have two. I don’t care if you don’t need one, it’s yours.
2. I am off to travel again in about ten days, so you might not see much of me in the next couple of weeks. Now that I have quit my job to become a hippy, what better thing to do first than to travel the country side, right? But where am I going? Any guesses?
3. The Blogger Summit is well underway. There are some exciting things going on behind the scenes. Upon my return, expect to be delivered some updates!
Thanks again for watching/reading/commenting/hopefully not crying.
- Go Home Fear, You’re Drunk (25tofly.com)
- Draw Your Life (25tofly.com)
- Life Drawing (georgiamacguire.wordpress.com)
Are you ready for a treat? Well too bad. You get blindness.
When I first heard about the “Draw Your Life” concept, I thought it was a fun, unique idea. Then I popped the lid off of a potent Sharpie for way too long and ended up producing this:
I can do many things. I am multifaceted if you will. But even Bob Ross himself couldn’t help me in the illustration department. Regardless, I had
a fume overdose fun. Are you brave enough to stay tuned for Part Two?
- 20 Essential Life Lessons From Bob Ross (buzzfeed.com)
- Life Portrait Drawing (koosjekoene.blogspot.com)
- Learn How to Make a Draw Your Life Video (drawmylifetutorial.wordpress.com)