[The good thing about rock bottom is that you can only go up, right? Also, those feelings of jealousy you’re have over my glittery clutch… they are normal. I am usually way more flashy, but it was the casino, so I figured I would tone it down.]
Over the weekend, I traveled to my home town (Shreveport, LA) for the first time in almost half a year. Jazzy and I cruised on up to S-town
early not early enough on Saturday. Our ride went a little like this:
- Miss McDonald’s breakfast by five minutes? Done.
- Configure my iPod plugger upper thingy in a secure position. Roger that.
- Get frusterated with epic static interferance. Yep.
- Re-rig Ipod connector looping it over the rear view mirror like fuzzy dice. There we go.
- Attempt to drive without a swinging Iphone smashing in to my window and/or face. Check.
Surprisingly we didn’t die from flying cell phone attacks or boredom. In fact, after three hours of trying to woo Pandora Radio to
play period play what we wanted, we arrived feeling quite alive. Although I am not sure why, we were also feeling lucky.
The Shreveport/ Bossier area basically consists of two attractions. Restaurants and casinos. If you ever need to gain weight and lose all your money, now you know where to go. You’re welcome. I will make one serious recommendation however, if you find yourself here, go to Superior Bar & Grill and get one of these: Read the rest of this entry