Posted by becca3416
Are you ready for a guessing game? I thought so. I could feel it. And plus, I heard Le Clown was planning some sort of game tomorrow (for his own sick entertainment no doubt), so I figured I’d help you get warmed up.
I want you to guess what inanimate object I am balls deep in love with right now. Le Clown, you can’t play. You know why. Whoever guesses right FIRST will win a creative shout out in my Movember contest winners announcement video. God I am generous. Here are the clues:
1. There is a hint in this blog post’s title.
2. My thumbs are sore.
3. I am not a man.
But with this I can pretend.
Haiku styled hint.
4. When I am around it I don’t blink.
5. Like my Facebook page. There is possibly a huge hint there. If you can find it.
Good luck my smart little puppets! Leave your guesses in the comments!
* Tomorrow is the last day of Movember! Just one last reminder. Don’t forget to check the list if you entered my contest!*
- 30 Unconventional Ties for Him – From Superhero Bow Ties to Audio-Implanted Neck Ties (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- In praise of watches (kitschconfidential.com)
- Laugh Along With Mexico’s 800 Clowns (theatlanticcities.com)
Tags: 25tofly, 25tofly facebook, Becca Cord, blog, blog games, bloggers for movember, Blogging, Facebook, Funny, games, Guessing game, haiku, inanimate objects, Le Clown, life, love affairs, love and inanimate objects, Movember, playing, riddles, unconventional love affairs, vlog