There is a blogger I have recently been enjoying getting to know, even if she did read 50 Shades of Grey and is known for advocating team vagina. Storkhunting just received one of those blog awards. You know, the ones that many bloggers are on the fence about accepting or entertaining. I personally think they are wonderful encouragement. I received the Liebster award from a fellow blogger back in the infant days of 25tofly, and I remember how much it influenced me to keep at it.
Since rules are for people who didn’t work at Outback Steakhouse, I don’t have to follow them. I am not passing on the award, but I did want to thank Storkhunting for reminding me of how thoughtful you all really are. And, she had a few questions. I couldn’t leave her hanging. She asks:
1. What is the square root of 473?
I don’t do math. Last time I tried to square root something I ended up in a coma. I did, however, score a 31 on my ACTs in English. BAM.
2. Do you make sure that you wear correct day of the week underwear?
Is this a serious question? I’ll wear “Saturday” on a Monday as long as they are long johns. That’s all that matters. IN LIFE.
3. If today will be tomorrow’s yesterday and today’s tomorrow, when’s tomorrow?
Sixty-three. I told you I don’t do math.
4. What’s in your fridge right now?
Left over fried chicken, one diet coke, Zing Zang bloody mary mix, five half empty bottles of ranch dressing, and expired eggnog. Don’t worry about the eggnog, I don’t follow in my dad’s footsteps.
5. Shirts – hang up or fold?
How about no shirts at all? Hooray nudity! Just kidding. T-shirts, fold. All other shirts, hang. Unless it is a sports team t-shirt.
6. Does it piss you off when people spell your name wrong?
I would think it would be kind of hard to misspell Becca, but I dislike when people spell Rebecca like Rebekah. I dislike it even more when people call me certain nicknames without asking.
7. What music are you listening to right now? I’m asking this because I’m fed up of the tunes on my ipod. Need some good recommendations.
Honestly? Alanis Morissette Pandora Radio. The Dirty Dancing sound track is a good investment too. Did I say that out loud?
8. Pet names – love ‘em or hate ‘em? (I mean baby, sweetie, honey not Buster, Rover, Fluffles).
I’ve been called baby. bunny, boo, boobaloo, sweetheart, honey, hun, and babe, but don’t you ever call me sugar tits.
9. Blogging in bed. Do you?
Of course, but for some reason the guy always gets all whiny and says things like, “Is this not doing it for you? You seem distracted“.
Rip Sticks. Not.
11. How much do you hate me right now?
Not as much as I hate myself for just inhaling four large pieces of pizza in under five minutes and realizing that everything in my fridge will be to blame for my massive heart attack in ten years.
Thanks again for everything Storkhunting.
- Alanis Morissette Rocks Pomona, CA (pinkisthenewblog.com)
- Oooh Look Shiny (storkhunting.com)
- Eggnog Heaven… (velvetbirdie.com)