Posted by becca3416
Many thoughts run through my mind when I sit down to do blog related activities. Here are some of those candid thoughts. Thank me later by telling me that you do some of these things too.
- The word exercise is the devil, not because I hate to work out, but because I will never be able to comprehend its spelling.
- I should really learn to spell it though before I begin writing. No, I am just going to use Google. I support Google.
- Great. I have successfully browsed to http://www.gogle.com. Why is that even a site?
- Wait… I am not even writing anything about exercise.
- Let’s see what is happening on Twitter.
- Great. I have successfully browsed to http://www.titter.com. Good thing I am not at work.
- I should Google search “how to type better” instead of “how to spell exercise”.
- All right, I made it to Twitter.
- Better retweet that.
- Who the hell is this naked chick?
- That definitely warrants a retweet.
- Favorite everything!
- Okay, I need to produce content.
- Let’s see what ideas I have been writing down. “Redo lupus sunflower seeds”. Right.
- I should add a warning to my notepad that says, “do not record any ideas while drinking”.
The magic really begins after I actually finish a post:
- Yay, a post is born!
- That tag is so funny. Everyone is going to think that tag is hilarious. Who uses such an outrageous tag? You do. You are so funny.
- Why isn’t anyone mentioning the tag? No one looks at tags. Sigh
- I should go do something else for a while. Right after this last comment reply.
- No I shouldn’t.
You now know the process behind running a successful blog. Congratulations.
Hey! Happy Birthday to Madame Weebles today! Go over to Le Clown’s page to wish her a good one and tell her she is young and pretty. Me and Jack did!
Lastly, be on the look out tomorrow for my big interview with someone you may know…
- 5 Blogging Lessons From The Dragon Blogger (bizsugar.com)
- 5 SEO Tips for Getting Website Owners to Link Back to You (fruition.net)
- 5 Rules of Twitterquette when Asking for #Twitter Retweets (soshable.com)
Tags: 25tofly, Becca Cord, blog, bloggers, Blogging, can't write, Funny, gmail, How to blog, humor, I bet you looked at the tags, Search Engines, shit bloggers do, shit people do, shit writers do, Social Networking, spell exercise, twitter, vlog, WordPress, writers block, YouTube
Posted by becca3416
So, have you noticed it looks a little less Raggedy Ann and a little more Audrey Hepburn in here? Actually, my blog probably has more in common with radioactive ladybugs than it does with Audrey Hepburn, but you get my point. Because we just get each other, right?
After becoming an official member of #BloggerIdolRejects (hash tag credit to Mr. ElGuapo) and pondering what absurd reasons the judging panel came up with to exclude me from the top thirteen, I began to think of ways that I could improve my blog. I came up with three conclusions that may help my case in the future:
Tags: Audrey Hepburn, blog, blog branding, blog button, blog button tutorial, blog contests, blogger idol rejects, bloggeridol, Blogging, blogging tips, Breakfast at Tiffany's, cinder, Cinderella, dina goldstein, fallen princesses collection, Google, how to make a blog button, how to make my blog better, Pimp My Blog, Raggedy Ann, Search Engines, Searching, WordPress, Writing