Posted by becca3416
The correct answer is no one.
Yesterday many of you out there helped Blogger Interactive reach over 100 likes on our Facebook page, which means you earn a standing ovation and loving smack on the bum. It also means that this is the perfect time to give back to those of you who are devoutly supporting this event! I have been teasing about some very special goodies for a week or so now, and it is finally time to reveal what’s going on. The 25toFly official BI sharing contest!
How to Qualify
1. Like Blogger Interactive on Facebook or follow us on our blog or Twitter @bloginteractive (if you already have done this, you can qualify by referring a friend!)
2. Write a unique and clever blog post of your own about a time you met up with another blogger, a special blogging connection you made, what you would like to see of the event in the future, or simply anything in relation to the event and link to our spiffy site (http://bloggerinteractive.com)
3. Tally the MOST shares on social media. You can share the site link, a specific BI update post, our new store link, our logo, or anything related to the event! (NOTE: social media includes Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest but be sure to use the hashtag #bloggerinteractive on relevant platforms)
What You Will Win
2. Out of the unique posts devoted to Blogger Interactive, I will choose the best submission. This person will win a 30-day free ad space on The Indie Chicks (one of BI’s fantastic sponsors) website! It will look something like this:
3. This is the big one! The person who tallies the MOST shares of this post and/or Blogger Interactive related content will win a spot as one of our official sponsors, introduction as such on our page, and a specialized Sponsor T-shirt!
This contest will run for two weeks. That means the contest will end on August 21st at 12:00 noon (Eastern). So get to sharing Flysters! Please be sure to keep track of your likes, follows, and shares. At the end of the contest, please be sure to come back to this post and leave a comment with your tallies so that I can check them! Don’t forget to RSVP to the event while you’re at it.
Most importantly, thanks for making this possible. BI and I love you and that means that you win the internet.